Thursday, August 21, 2014

Welcome Back!!

Hello, students and parents!

Welcome back to RHS for the 2014-2015 School year. I am moving all of my online activity to this blog site as it is much easier to find and navigate compared to our old school website. 

Here you will be able to find  a schedule of what we do each day. I will try to update the site daily and include any assignments for both AP Biology and Physical Science. I will also include links to any awesome science news I come across and of course our Science Video of the Day

Feel free to contact me through this website. You can also email me at bdavis@graham.k12.nc.us or call the school at 828-479-3330. I want to be the most accessible teacher your kids have, so please don't hesitate to contact me if there are any questions or concerns.

Thanks and I'm looking forward to another great year! Go Black Knights!

~Mr. Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment